Vacation Packages at Our B&B near Colorado Springs
Summer Lodging discount
Stay 3 nights receive $10 off per night
Must mention at time of booking
Discount also available with online booking
Offer good for nights thru June 2018
Experience a Romantic Getaway in historic Manitou Springs at Avenue Hotel Bed and Breakfast. Take time for each other in a romantic Victorian setting. Relax and rejuvenate with that someone special. Unwind with a couple’s massage. Let us help take some of the work out of planning your special evening. Avenue Hotel Bed and Breakfast offers a variety of getaway packages, or we can customize your request.
Massages can be added to any package, see massage page.
Please, allow 48 hours advanced notice on packages.
Package prices below do not include the room or taxes.
Packages must be paid for in full at time of booking and are non-refundable.
Because of our adult retreat style atmosphere, children must the age of 16 or older.
Time for a Romantic Getaway. The room will be set up for you; rose petals are arranged around the flickering candles, and a bottle of wine with glasses will be waiting. The evening will start with a one-hour couple’s massage; you will be escorted to our massage room by your therapist to allow her to soothe and relax those tense muscles. Return to your room of candlelight, rose petals and wine. The Mona Lisa Fondue Restaurant is just a few doors away, leisurely wander out for fondue.
$175 plus room and tax
- Candlelight, rose petals and bottle of wine, red or white
- One-hour couple’s Massage ($140)
- Mona Lisa gift certificate ($30)
For your Sweetheart. Celebrate your “alone time”; time together to relax, unwind, and reconnect – just the two of you; no interruptions and distractions! Waiting for your arrival will be a bottle of wine and cheese, candlelight, and chocolates.
$55 plus room and tax
- Bottle of wine, red or white, or sparkling cider
- Candle light
- A 9 piece box of chocolates
- cheese and crackers.
It’s Date Night! Pack a bag and head to Manitou Springs. Candles will be arranged around the room. A bucket of beer, a 6 pack from Bristol Brewery and a dinner gift certificate will be in waiting in your room. Take your time, have a drink, and then wander down the street to dinner. Your bath basket from Salus, an Organic Artisan handcrafted local soap company will be filled with all the essentials and more. Candlelight will entice you to relax and tempt you to a luxurious bath in your claw-foot tub. The Ruxton, Midland, and Canon rooms all have claw-foot tubs.
$85 plus room and tax
- Dinner certificate for $30 to Manitou Springs Brewery
- Candles arranged around the room
- A bucket of beer from Bristol Brewery, wine or non-alcoholic cider
- Bath basket of Starfruit Mango body wash & shampoo, conditioner, Bay Rum shave gel, 1 bar of soap, lip balm, a bath bomb, products from Salus a local organic soap shop.
Just can’t get enough of your favorite brew? Let us treat you to a local roaster’s premium coffee, “Cabin,” our favorite by Colorado Coffee Merchants. Settle into the comfort of the room of your choice as the blissful aroma of freshly brewing coffee wafts into the senses. Special treats served with your coffee embellished with Baileys enhance a relaxing afternoon break enjoyed in the cozy library or catered to your room.
$45 plus room and tax
- A pot of fresh-brewed “Cabin” from Colorado Coffee Merchants with Baileys
- Gwenn’s homemade desserts
- Two hand-thrown Deneen Pottery mugs from Avenue Hotel Bed and Breakfast
Who needs an excuse? Get your book club, work-out group, or BFFs together escape and enjoy time with friend, sisters or mom! Arrive prepared to kick back and relish some downtime. Schedule a massage. Enjoy a bottle of wine with a cheese and fruit plate. Don’t forget your suits to slip into the hot tub. Wake to the aromas of breakfast being prepared for you. Enjoy a leisurely breakfast, then be ready to hit the streets and visit the many shops in Manitou Springs.
$40 plus room and tax.
- Bottle of wine, red or white house wine
- Cheese, crackers and fruit arranged on a tray with nuts and olives
- 4 large Chocolate truffles from Pikes Peak Chocolate