• 2 cups chopped cooked turkey or chicken meat
• 1 apple, peeled, cored, chopped*
• 1 teaspoon of lemon juice*
• 1/4 cup of raisins and/or dried cranberries
• 2 Tbsp chopped green onion or chives
• 2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro (can substitute parsley)
• 1 rib celery chopped
• 1/2 Tbsp yellow curry powder
• 1/4 cup yogurt
• 1/4 cup mayonnaise
• 1 Tbsp honey
• 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
• Salt and pepper
*Once you’ve chopped the apples, sprinkle with lemon juice to keep them from discoloring.
In a large bowl, mix the curry powder, yogurt, mayonnaise, honey, and ground ginger. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Gently fold in the chopped, cooked turkey, apple, raisins/dried cranberries, green onions, cilantro, and celery. Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed.
Serve on a bed of lettuce greens or in a sandwich.
Bon appetite! Innkeeper Avenue Hotel Bed and Breakfast